- when you feel like doing something but you just stare and do nothing
- when you feel like going somewhere but you have no reason to get in that train/bus/car and just go and end up staring and doing nothing
- when you feel like you miss some thing/sensation/feeling/person but you can’t put your finger on it and you just stare and do nothing instead
- when you get really nostalgic and you’d like to cure it not just stare and do nothing
- when you would watch a movie/read a book but you have so many options, so many things that have been recommended to you and you just don’t know which dvd to play/one to pick up and start reading and you end up staring and doing nothing.
Of course I just stare and do nothing. Well, not really nothing, I’ve been listening to Falling by The Twisted Cables on repeat. But it shouldn’t count, I guess.